Friday, January 06, 2006

sip by sip


It seems now, after the stalling hellos, its time for me to actually say something about myself. However, unfortunately, I am not going to be able to do so, just yet. See, for an introvert such as myself, which I recently admitted, exposing myself in the simplest manner is an excruciating task. The thought of it makes me develop flu-like symptoms, leaving me all tired and weary.

I was first introduced to the world of blogging last September by a very dear friend of mine. Frankly, I wasn't all head-over-heals regarding its concept, since again it meant too much exposure.

Still, I was intrigued and started reading other people's blogs. Smiled through some, skimmed through others, and was totally impressed by a good few. Coming from me that should be a great compliment (I modestly admit), since I am the hardest ever to impress. Just about now, I am sure this 'blogging thing' does things to you; I just, rather comfortably, said something about myself. It seems to be much easier than I though.

After a good thought, or maybe an extremely good thought, and a great friend's encouragement I choose to actually try it. I thought that maybe (maybe) I should break out of my own, no not prison, sanctuary (if I may say) and to seek some human contact.

And so here I am. For all that's worth, this is my therapy, my attempt to tea time.

5 Comments:

Blogger Tololy said...

And hello there. Thrilled at the prospect of this corner, keep the words coming and make sure you enjoy it.

9:37 PM  
Anonymous bilotee said...

Hey Tololy, I sure hope to enjoy it, thank you for passing by. Make sure to come again for tea sometime.

1:51 AM  
Anonymous SugarCubes said...

Well, I'm an introvert too, but I'm making some progress, every now and then you'll get that feeling of detatchment but it'll pass. Welcome aboard :)

1:56 PM  
Anonymous bilotee said...

hey sugar, it is great to know that someone knows where I am coming from, and detatchment is the precise word. Thanks for dropping by and for your kind words.

7:28 PM  
Blogger Dar said...

about all this introvert thingi , i have gone through a discussion about this issue with one of my friends , and she used to refuse to expose her life on the net ..... but from time to time she started to get loose . in my opinion in a couple of years all of our lives will be exposed on the net as a matter of fact , so no need to be so hesitant about it , just shooot it out , o elli 3ajbo 3ajbo o elli mo 3ajbo 7sabo m3ai ana :P
Cheeerz

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home