Saturday, January 28, 2006

tagged

I was tagged, twice!
First by earth child, and just as I was working up my courage to actually do it I was tagged again by ohoud.

Thank you both for tagging me along

Five facts about me
1- Obsessive compulsive

2- I don't get board easily
3- I love elephants
4- Envied for my right cheek dimple

5- I am always late


Three things I like about others
1- attentiveness
2- being full of surprises
3- knowing how to fight – argue


Three things I don’t like about others
1- people who are condescending
2- people who think while you are talking
3- gentlemen and ladies who are not.


and... it is time to tag: eman jameed shaden basem united tololy news

9 Comments:

Anonymous Khalidah said...

I also hate people who think while I am talking ... I hear you

I have been tagged as well :D
http://anolita.jeeran.com/mind/archive/2006/1/16029.html

10:08 AM  
Anonymous nadir b said...

u sound like someone i would like to meet

12:18 PM  
Blogger Tololy said...

Lovely to get to know more about you, Bilotee. I also like people who are full of surprises, provided these surprises come to my liking.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Dar said...

lol I am always late , i can never be on time :( , bs hey whats the story about elephants !? ;P
Cheeerz

11:28 PM  
Anonymous bilotee said...

Khalida: welcome to my blog, hoping to see you around again.

nadir b: well... thank you.

Tololy: totally agree, surprise to me inclines a pleasant subsequently effect.

dar : it is always good to know that not everyone is on time. Elephants... let us keep it at that :)

4:34 AM  
Anonymous talasim said...

its hard to apply all these features in one person :)

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Ohoud said...

Thanks for taking the tag Bilotee, nice to know a little bit more about you:)

12:59 PM  
Anonymous bilotee said...

talasim: I am going to take that as a compliment. thank you.

ohoud: thank you for recognizing my effort :)

3:17 AM  
Blogger Nasrawi said...

people who think while you are talking

What's wrong with that? I think more people should listen, process and think about what other people are telling them.

Or by that did you mean not pay attention to you when you're talking? Hmm...

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home